Foreign currency commissions and fees received from licenses pertaining to music, movies, income from patents, publishing, rights to mining, consultancy services, rental income is not taxable in Hong Kong. Such income can be transferred to a deposit account in Hong Kong, or place in another country without the imposition of any tax. Thus, Hong Kong […]